Monday, December 27, 2010

Two Years of Misery

That is how long its been since I have had a real job. I miss having money. I miss it a lot. My own money I worked for. I have been miserable without a job. And all those folks who ride my ass about finding job ate on my last fuckin nerve. So....I am miserable and just wish I had a fucking job. Hoe
I hope my ass is good enough to be a waitress at a place where my girls and lrgs can me out of this hell called poverty. I am still very much on love but that shit dont psy bills and it sure does put a strain on my marriage. I am just sick of being the fucking loser/charity case. I would love to get pd for my short stories.but at this rate my dreams are just bullshit fantasies. Yeah....FUCK!!!!!
This is why I would rather be MISSED, then worried about. Cause so far I am not too impressed with myself and nobody else should be either. If I get anymore hateful I will be cursed with a longer life and FUCK THAT. I really needed to write. Now....if I only had the time to write a good short story. Maybe one of feelers or one of a man who kills all males that carry and bleed cursed blood. Or a pyscho bi polar bitch who kills to make a point. I love to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment