Thursday, August 11, 2011

"On Demand"

I don't know how new this phrase really is, but I have used it talking to my girl friends. One of my best suggestions for a couple, whether newly weds or celebrating 35 years.

"On Demand" is a negotiation shared by two grown adults. If you purchase me this "extravagant" item and gift it to me. In my appreciation of my gratitude, I will give oral pleasure "On Demand" anywhere, anytime the time frame will be set by the person that RECEIVED the gift.
This negotiation deal would be fun to complete.

I have an "On Demand" gift that I believe is worth a month's worth providing oral pleasure to where ever my creative husband could and shall make up. For a month adventure of just making it fun. But I wouldn't mind, I got what I want and it is just my way of paying it forward.

With that said, have you ever flipped through those expensive ads with beautiful pieces of jewelry, a pair of shoes that are just beyond your reach, a vacation, a car..... Would you not give your significant other pleasure for that? As you wear your tennis bracelet, as you drove your dream car, as your wearing your shoes...

We can fantasies our new item.... they can fantasies about getting oral in traffic.

I bet I could make a list of a couple "on demand" gifts but one is fun enough. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment