Sunday, July 15, 2012

Now I know.....

Here it is in black and white.

I am always meeting new people and some of these people are females that are the spouses, fuck buddies, girl friends of some of my husband's LIFE LONG FRIENDs.   Which is fine.   Others are just clients and the significant others.   At first I wanted to make new friends and have always been one to go and be kind to any females.   Talk about female stuff and not so much tattoos, but bitch about laundry and so forth.

WELL...

I have to play nice because I want to make new friends even though some of these WOMEN sound like Peggy Bundy screaming at AL.   Their voices piss me off.   I can't wait to delete some of the girls numbers from my cell as soon as we leave their 100 mile radius.   Bye Bye Puta.

The next time I meet a NEW GIRL and I will have to spend some amount of time with them.  If the following sentence comes from their lips "I DONT HAVE MANY FRIENDS."

Here are the following ways I may take the news:

1.  RUN and scream away from them.
2. Respond, "Okay, What's wrong with you?"
3.  Tell her straight out, "Well that sucks but you can go ahead and keep me on that List."  I don't want to be your friend either.
4.   Say nothing and Jot her name down on "CUNT List"

I am a Bitch, yes.   And some girls are bitches too which is fine but when your on the fence about being one or the other.... I am going to push your ass down to the side of CUNT so I don't have to actually be nice to you anymore and put you in your place.

Until the next time ladies.....

Gypsy K.
The Strongly Opinionated Bitch that LOATHES CUNTS.


No comments:

Post a Comment