Thursday, June 10, 2010

Girlfriend Kind of Girl

I like my girlfriends and treasure ALL of them. I have never been one to have a lot of guy friends. I had one guy friend in college, which I wish I could find cause he never wanted in my pants just wanted my friendship. He was one of my first guy friends, I called "brother."

Girlfriends, they are super awesome. Maybe it's because I grew up with a house full of girls but I have always been a girlfriend kind of gal. Besides, if you have too many guy friends than your boyfriend/husband can get kind of jealous and who needs that shit! Than you have to explain to them that they are just friends and psssshhhhh who wants to deal with that crap.

Some of my favorite shows revolve around girlfriends and what you do for them and what they do for you. Sex and the City girls, revolutionized "girlfriends" their actions, their lives, their feelings, their love for each other and their love/hate relationship with men.

The other day I caught an episode of Desperate Housewives, and they too have a strong girlfriend bond that I related too. They banned together to tell the CUNT/SLUT on the block they were no longer gonna recognize her as a neighbor! I turned to George and said, "That's right! These BITCHES are banning together against the CUNT on the block! GIRLFRIENDS RULE!!!!"

Having girlfriends rule cause to be cheesy, if you hang out with them long enough your menstrual cycle happens at the same time. lol No that is not one of the perks to having a girlfriends, but it helps to have everyone on the same cycle cause than tampons can be bought in bulk. Ha ha ha

I just don't know about having guy friends is all, sometimes it would be cool to have them but I look at men as pigs, lets be honest. THEY WANT IN YOUR PANTS! They think about sex just as much or even more than we do. So unless you have a super fabulous gay guy friend than any other man just wants in your pants. Now I am one of those girls who attracts lesbians. I have a handful of lesbian friends that are too my girlfriends but they know I'm not gay and keep it very as friendship not pushing any boundaries. Now sexual tension amongst gay girlfriends make for good ego boost flirtation, but it's been awhile since I've had one of those fun conversations.

There is one thing about girlfriends that I have learned from my youth. Sometimes, friends take what they know about you and use it against you, now they were never true friends. And those times it makes you realize it's hard to trust someone but if you don't put yourself out there sometimes, than you will never know what true friendship is.

I am that girl who loves to have girlfriends. "BROS before HOES" this saying applys to us just as strong or even STRONGER than the boys. My girlfriends and I will forever be "soul mates" (Taken from Sex & the City) but it's true.

1 comment: