Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Shadow Demons

There I was standing in a house that I have been in before. Friends and family were around us. And I knew that there was an evil presence in the area. A gentlemen was waiting for his soul to be taken due to his deal he made with the Devil. This gentleman's presence was the reason we were all uneasy. His mood was one of impatience and fear. As I kept going through the house, and watching the other men talk to the damned man. I felt dispair and loss. By the time I walked out side again, I saw the Damned Man talk to the Soul Collector. I heard the Soul Collector tell the Damned Man his soul is safe for now.

I walked back into the house and it the presence of Evil had thickened. I grabbed the child and headed to the room with my sister. She was folding her clothes, going about her daily chores. I told her I did not feel safe in the house and we should pray. She showed no signs of fear but could feel the a presence in the house as well. I told her we should say the Lord's Prayer and the child in my arms spoke, "That prayer will not keep them away." I held the child closer to my chest and began to pray. "Jesus, Our Lord and Savior, protect us from the evil. Do not let anything happen to us" As I continued to try to find the words to ward the evil away the evil was beginning to get stronger and grow in the room. I held the child closer, holding back my tears from fear. The room was glowing red and Shadow Demons appeared. They were approaching my sister. I watched them get closer a began screaming at her to get away and come closer to me but she did not move. She was in a trance. And I could not move to grab her. The Shadow Demons danced around her. Her human form disappeared and she too became a shadow on the wall. They took her way and all I could do is watch in terror as she disappeared into the corner of fire. The last thing I heard from her was her laughter. And the room went back to normal, I set the child down for I could finally move. I was crying for my prayers could not save her.
And then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment