Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cats

Many memories from childhood to my early adulthood; i can recall cats as a part of my past/family.

My Aunts on my mother side they had cats. My Tia Rosy had several Siamese cats that graced our presence when we went to visit her. My Tia had the most memorable childhood cat, named Sylvester. A black and white neutered de-clawed mean male cat. That cat was a pissed off little bastard. i remember me and my sister fucking with him so he can swat at us. That cat was a harder hitter. lol But my aunt loved that cat and i could see she cared for him. He lived many cat years.

My uncle gave my sisters and I a cat he found in a tank. A tank that came into Fort Hood that at one point was used for the Dessert War when President Bush Sr. was in office. That cat was named Tanker. He came home with us and lived for several cat years, i think. His death I don't remember.

Little Country Trailor Park Ferrell cats hung out at our house. maybe cause we were poor and just fed them leftovers. we could let them starve, that is mean. But when they snuck in house Papi use to throw them out but at least they all landed on their feet. But the day we named them Papi could not say no to his three daughters with thier big brown eyes and their Olivares smiles! We had cats they were ours and now they have names. Tails, the orange male cat with a huge fluffy tail, was pegged Papi's cat. He was the only male at the time and he was a survivor! He got in a lot of nasty cat fights. He got beat up, brusied, and sometimes bloodied but he was still victorious for he was the one at the front door the next day. He lived many cat years, fathered a many liters and was a true TomCat till his death. Papi I think really liked his cat.

Smoketta, another cat we all loved who mothered a kitten desentant for great glory. A three legged cross eyed cat named Staind. Poe was also part of the litter a black female. and 2 others who i can not recall.

my sisters have had cats. Jess had a deformed cat with one nut, named Piltred. (?) who eventually found his home with Julissa. And I, Oreo, sky & Diego. all who left me or i have left them. I wish I could have taken Diego but that cat was just a bad memory of my ex.

Some of my friends have cats now and than. I met most of their beloved cats. Tiffany has a kitty she adores. Jennifer H. had a big cat at her house. Jamie had a cat namd Yeyo at her mommas house. Caroline has a cat at her house who i have yet to pet cause he hides.

There was a lameass keg party i attended in college that i recall only one thing. When i sat on the couch bored and waiting to leave. I was greeted by a cat. He was great but he was an attention whore and i was eating it up for it had been awhile since i had pet a cat and he was so loving. the party went from lame to memorable just cause of that one cat. :)

Our LaPorte kittens. Frick & Frack, a brother and sister who kept us sane during our horrible stay in the asshole of Texas. The cats were at that perfect kitten stage where they love to play as well as be loved. They were great and are missed. we couldnt drive cross country with 2 cats and no carrier. *sad face*

George's cousins have cats. not just any cats, black cats. They are the first ones to tell me "we dont stop the cats forward motion." pssst what kind of bullshit is that! Yes cats are the kings of their land in their minds but we are their true masters, if i want to pet my cat i am gonna pick him up damnit! My husband and I are "those kids" lol

Yes I like cats. I am a cat person. And for the rest of my life i will at least always have one cat by my side. When the kids are all gone, when my hair is all white and when i am a little rounder and shorter, there will be a cat. An over fed cat cause if I die alone i dont want the cat to feast on me. haha morbid yes, but it happens!

I like cat stories sometimes. Bad ones like "ferrell cats make the best bait for shark fishing" is the best story i like to hear. Why cant they use stray dogs, damnit! How many cats have crossed your path?

No comments:

Post a Comment