Monday, January 18, 2010

OK..I'll bite.

Okay, my friends have motivated me to keep up with my goals as well. Lisa and Tiffany have both started blogging to try to motive themselves and others. Well ladies it worked.
I want to be a writer one day and I am always thinking about writing but don't really sit down and write for anyone to read. Well that will change, now. I think I want to actually follow through with something and writing is a form of release for me.

I love to resist stories I have heard, whether they are good or bad. So this is my start. I am going to blog to bore everyone with my rants and raves too. lol

Right now, I am so far away from everyone that I love and miss and I think I am finally homesick. Don't get me wrong, I love it here. George's cousins are great and one of them has great potential to be considered a "BFF". But she is not mine! She is family to George. I don't have a "girlfriend" And damnit, I dont want to make a new one! I like the ones I have and picking a new friend is like picking a new family member. A friend is someone that wont judge you no matter what you are doing, someone that stands by you and cares for you.
I guess, I dont want to invest time in trying to make a friend that might later turn out to be a cunt that I dont want to ever talk to again. I mean honestly, I dont need the drama. So, I guess with that kind of attitude I am never gonna make a friend in El Paso. :)
Wish me luck on my new adventure for a new girlfriend. Hell, maybe I need to focus more on shit like getting a job, making money to pay the lawyer, and sucking my husband's dick more but i get lonely and a girlfriend would be cool to have.

Maybe my next blog will be more organized but today is the first day I have had a computer in front of me for more than 20 mins. I am eating it up, but I should be looking for jobs online not writing my first blog. he he
Good stuff huh....

No comments:

Post a Comment