Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Artist BLOCK.....ugh

Maybe I am losing steam....

I just want to complete this Logo for my sister and I might have taken on a project that is TOO advanced for my simple artist skill. I have lost a little confidence in my ability to produce a good product. Back to the drawing board.....

Cross stitching: I need more thread, black thread with me is like milk in a babies bottle. GONE. As soon as I get some, I will start stitching again.

Tattoo apprentice: psstt, I am actally a little jealous of this new guy that is gonna learn cause my apprenticeship goes on hold, in my opinion. :(

My earth girl: Once again, I feel stuck. I want to make her look like stone and I feel like I just dont understand how to make her look stoney.....ugh

Writing: I havent written in awhile, either.

Artist block sucks! GO away Artist block for I truely am ready to get creative again!

No comments:

Post a Comment