Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Library, Books, and inspiration

I finally am sitting in front of a computer, but the only problem is that I am on a timer. BOOOO Library politics. Dont they know that I am not only trying to find a job, but i have to write a blog. :) Well, no matter what, I am happy to be writing.

I walk around the shelves and look at the selection. I love the library, there are so many stories to read, so many books, some of drawing, stitching, automotive, biographies, and the fiction....ENDLESS. So, I am walking around and I see it, a book George wants me to read and practice the exercises. I want to be so many things and this is one that will help me figure out if I can be an artist. But no matter what, I hope my book helps me with my cross stitching and making new patterns better.

I love writing and so far, in my blog, I have had to delete one. Let's just pretend, that one never existed. I was being mean and selfish.

I have 15 minutes and I have other job research to do. I am glad I stopped by, but boy am I dumb! I am following my own blog, but have yet to figure out how to follow my sisters & friends. I am dumb. :) good day!

1 comment:

  1. Mari, you're silly! Go to OUR blogs and on the sidebars it has the same thing as yours and just hit follow. :) Then a pop up window will come up you'll be able to follow us.

    Good luck with the job hunt. :)

    ReplyDelete