Monday, February 7, 2011

Meet Him in OUR Dreams

My son does not live with me due to unfortunate circumstances. So I started something for us to do when we are away from each other.

We meet each other in our dreams. This has been very priceless and another way for us to feel connected. My new found friend here in El Paso loves my idea and thinks I can make a children's book out of it.

So I am going to share some of our dreams we have shared in the past few months.

1. We met at the Beach, we played in the sand and built a sand castle.
2. We went to the Zoo and vistited the spider monkeys, Tigers, Lions, Panthers and The Snakes. We ate popcorn.
3. We went to the carnival and rode the merry go round. We walked around the cos way and played games and ate cotton candy and carmel apples.
4. We also went on a train ride to the North Pole (he had watched the Movie Polar Express)
5. We went back to the North Pole and we built a snow man like Frosty. We had a hat, a carrot for his nose, coals for his eyes and rocks for his buttons. (El Paso had just had snow days)
6. Pirates. We (George, Me, Agustin and Rupert, his stuffed animal dog) We were all Pirates on our ship we named She-ra, Rupert was our Pirate Pet, Mami was the cook of the crew, Mijo was 2nd in command and George was El Captain Tattoo. We named our canon He-Man and we are all had a great adventure on the high seas.

These are some of our dreams. As we create more dreams to meet in, his imagination grows and I think that is the best quality of making these dreams.
We are always looking for our next dream adventure so if anyone has any suggestions let me know. I am going to suggest we go to the moon and be astronauts.

And when we part ways or get off the phone now, Mijo always asks me, "Mami, where are we gonna dream next?" So, he is enjoying this as much as I.

Sweet Dreams Mijo and see you in our dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment